Loop Technology, industrial automation specialists and winners of the 2021 Composites UK Innovation in Composite Manufacture Award, will be exhibiting at the International Composites Summit (ICS) from 21-22 September 2022 on Stand P5.
The team will be available to answer questions about industrial automation, robotics, and our composite automation product range including:
- High-rate ply deposition layup targeting rates of 200kg material per hour
- Ply cutting
- Net-edge trimming
- Offline programming software for automating tools
- High-accuracy robotic machining
Compact assembly solutions:
- Fastening: dual sided fastening, bolt insertion, nut running, swaging, riveting
- Sealant dispensing
- Pick and place
QC and process control solutions:
- Automated 2D profile measurements of features such as gap and flush, edge, radius, chamfer and angle
- Laser cleaning of mould tools
Adam White, Technical Sales Engineer at Loop Technology says “Last year, we had the pleasure of presenting at the forum in the ‘Innovation in Composites: New Technologies and Materials’ session.” (If you missed out, you can read the recap here.)
“This year, the team are delighted to get the chance to showcase our expanded product range and hear about the latest developments and opportunities in the industry.”
ICS brings together leading industry professionals to address the worldwide opportunities for sales and growth within the composite sector, needed to help deliver the climate change targets set out in each nations green agenda.
To register, visit the ICS website.