£25,000-£35,000 per annum
Loop Technology are industrial automation experts, with our HQ set in the heart of beautiful Dorset. Specialising in robotics, and the aerospace sector, we have many years of experience delivering state-of-the-art solutions to household name companies, with a world-leading reputation for solving difficult industrial problems.
To support us with our next ambitious and exciting phase of project delivery, we are looking for an inquisitive and curious Electrical Build Engineer to join our team. The successful candidate will liaise with key stakeholders to critically review technical drawings, and build quality, bespoke, robot-based, electromechanical automation systems to specification and in line with required safety standards.
As Electrical Build Engineer, teamwork and communication will be essential to the role. You will collaborate cross-departmentally to deliver technical projects, proactively sharing your skills and experience to provide feedback on areas of concern and suggestions for improvement. Your goal ultimately being to accurately build and test electrical systems.
You will be an independent thinker who is able to identify the root causes of electrical faults and implement solutions accordingly. In addition, you will also be willing to travel for the purposes of installation of robotic automation systems at client sites.
This role will visit client sites, across a number of different sectors, including defence. As a result, the successful candidate will need to be a British Citizen and be able to obtain security clearance up to Developed Vetting level.
- Qualified to HNC in an electrical-focused course, or electrical apprentice trained, or equivalent level of experience
- Ability to communicate at all levels in both written and verbal English
- Confident in reading and understanding technical electrical drawings
- Willingness, interest, and ability to rapidly learn new technology
- Proactive problem solver
- Have a good understanding of how industrial systems work, particularly with regard to safety systems
- Able to plan workload, and complete tasks autonomously
- Ability to work effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Holds a full UK driving license
- Working knowledge and appreciation for all elements of health and safety
- Willing and able to travel to customer sites.
What can we offer you?
- Competitive salary in line with your experience
- A flexible working environment
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Occupational sick pay
- Company pension
- Free Parking
- A friendly and supportive work environment
- Generous overnight allowance
To apply for the role of Electrical Build Engineer please submit your CV.
Loop Technology is an Equal Opportunities Employer. The company is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of age, sexual orientation, gender, pregnancy, religion, nationality, ethnic origin, disability, medical history, skin colour, marital status, genetic information or parental status. We base all our employment decisions on merit, job requirements and business needs.
WHATS IT LIKE WORKING AT LOOP?
“Every project is different, designs are innovative and boundaries are continually being pushed. I get to contribute to every stage of the design and build process so it’s very satisfying to see an idea turned into a fully working machine.”
Principal Mechanical Engineer