Loop Technology are delighted to announce they are attending JEC World 2023 in Paris from 25 – 27 April 2023, as part of the UK Pavilion organised by Composites UK in Hall 6, Stand S52.
JEC World is the global trade show for composite materials and their applications. Held in Paris, JEC World is the industry’s leading event, hosting all the major players in a spirit of innovation, business, and networking.
The team will be available to answer questions about industrial automation, robotics, and our composite automation product range including:
- High-rate ply deposition layup targeting rates of 200kg material per hour
- Ply cutting
- Net-edge trimming
- Offline programming software for automating tools
- High-accuracy robotic machining
Compact assembly solutions:
- Fastening: dual sided fastening, bolt insertion, nut running, swaging, riveting
- Sealant dispensing
- Pick and place
QC and process control solutions:
- Automated 2D profile measurements of features such as gap and flush, edge, radius, chamfer and angle
- Laser cleaning of mould tools