£55,000- £65,000 (+ Commission Structure to be defined)
Loop Technology are industrial automation experts, specialising in robotics and aerospace. We are based in beautiful Dorchester and have many years of experience delivering state-of-the-art solutions to industry leaders and household names. We have developed a reputation for solving difficult industrial and engineering problems.
To support us in our next ambitious and exciting phase of growth, we are looking for a Technical Sales Manager to drive the strategic direction of Loop Technology’s sales department.
The primary responsibility of the Technical Sales Manager is to manage and grow the Company sales pipeline, whilst also identifying new, effective markets for high-value industrial automation solutions. The Technical Sales Manager shall ensure that the sales department has an effective strategy which encompasses building strong, effective and long-lasting commercial relationships with customers. Could this be you?
Data-focused with great business acumen, you will be collaborative in approach, working closely with internal stakeholders to identify the scope of projects for the purpose of providing accurate bids to clients, which remain within projected profit margins. You will have experience with creating compelling and persuasive content for bids, tailored to your audience and their requirements.
You should be a people person through and through, able to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders and ensuring communication is proactive across departments. Basically, when it come to selling high value engineering solutions, you know your onions.
This role is based in Poundbury, Dorchester and will require travel across the UK and, on occasion, overseas. If this role is of interest to you, and you think you have the knowledge and experience to drive Loop Technology forward in our next phase of growth, we would like to hear from you.
- Proven experience in a senior technical sales role within aerospace, industrial automation and/or composites;
- Demonstrable success in delivering an effective and profitable sales strategy
- Excellent organisation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Outstanding ability to communicate to people at all levels in verbal and written English
- Experienced with supporting bid processes from start to finish
- Strong business acumen and strategic thinking ability
- Demonstrable leadership skills and the ability to motivate a team
- Ability to take on, retain and deliver technical information regarding industrial automation technology and/or robotics.
What can we offer you?
- Competitive salary in line with your experience + bonus/commission structure to be defined.
- A flexible working environment
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Occupational sick pay
- Company pension
- Free Parking
- A friendly and supportive work environment
If you would like to apply for this role, please submit your CV and a covering letter either via the website, or to Chelsea Ball at email@example.com
Loop Technology is an Equal Opportunities Employer. The company is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of age, sexual orientation, gender, pregnancy, religion, nationality, ethnic origin, disability, medical history, skin colour, marital status, genetic information or parental status. We base all our employment decisions on merit, job requirements and business needs.
WHATS IT LIKE WORKING AT LOOP?
“Every project is different, designs are innovative and boundaries are continually being pushed. I get to contribute to every stage of the design and build process so it’s very satisfying to see an idea turned into a fully working machine.”
Principal Mechanical Engineer