Commensurate with accomplishment and experience
Are you ready for a fresh and exciting new opportunity?
We are seeking an experienced, professional mechanical / electrical technician to expand our existing Service and Support Department.
The main responsibilities of the role will include:
- Preparation of Service and Maintenance Contracts
- Setting up of Maintenance Training Syllabus for the customer
- Identification of critical spares within a project
- Attending meetings with Project Engineers and Design Engineers
- Carry out Clean Laser customer trials and service work
- General Handling of customer spares requests
Essential skills and experience
- Strong practical understanding of both electrical and mechanical methodologies
- Previous experience of working with robots
- Problem solving skills – occasionally under pressure
- Confidence in a customer facing role
- Articulate and professional in all settings
The new Technician will be integral to the continued success of our Service and Support Department so finding the right person is key. The role will be challenging and rewarding and also provide an opportunity to work with cutting edge technology. Additional training can be provided as necessary.
If you are interested in working at Loop and would like to apply for this position or would like to find out more please email your cover note and CV to Carolyn Smart at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01305 257108 for an informal chat.
WHATS IT LIKE WORKING AT LOOP?
“Every project is different, designs are innovative and boundaries are continually being pushed. I get to contribute to every stage of the design and build process so it’s very satisfying to see an idea turned into a fully working machine.”
Principal Mechanical Engineer