£45,000-£49,000 per annum
Are you ready for something new and challenging?
We are seeking a skilled and experienced Senior Electro Mechanical Engineer to work within a cross-functional project team environment to design and develop robot based, electromechanical systems for use in factory and process automation.
Essential Skills and Knowledge:
- Requirements creation, decomposition, allocation, and validation
- Manual methods of static and dynamic structural analysis
- Electromechanical power, torque & efficiency calculations
- Statistical analysis of experimental and test data
- Material science, material properties, application, and selection
- 2D and 3D optical and laser-based vision systems
- Manufacturing process development & design for automated assembly
- Proficiency in the creation of 2D orthographic engineering drawings IAW BS:8888
- Tolerance analysis and Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T)
- Product Development and Management
- Degree in Mechanical, Electromechanical or Mechatronics or equivalent certification, training, and experience
Years of experience required:
- 20+ years mechanical design and manufacturing experience in the fields of motion control, automation or robotics.
Remuneration and benefits:
- Salary: £45,000 – £49,000 (commensurate with accomplishment and experience)
- 30 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Career development opportunities
- Free parking
In return Loop can offer the opportunity to work with cutting edge technology, a competitive salary (commensurate with accomplishment and experience) and flexible working conditions. The office environment is friendly, open and relaxed and encourages a good team spirit. The work will be varied and interesting.
Applicants must provide a cover note as well as their CV to apply for this position.
Please also request the full job description before applying.
If you are interested in the role and would like to know more, please contact Carolyn Smart at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01305 257108 for an informal chat.
WHATS IT LIKE WORKING AT LOOP?
“Every project is different, designs are innovative and boundaries are continually being pushed. I get to contribute to every stage of the design and build process so it’s very satisfying to see an idea turned into a fully working machine.”
Principal Mechanical Engineer