Commensurate with accomplishment and experience
Are you looking for a new challenge?
We are seeking talented Project Engineers to join our team. Our people are dedicated and passionate, working with determination to deliver complex automation solutions worldwide.
Due to the continued growth of our very successful aerospace composites program we are looking for versatile, experienced project engineers. The post holder will work within a cross-functional project team environment to lead and manage the delivery (from concept though to installation, training, and project closure) of highly complex bespoke, robot based, electromechanical systems for use in factory and process automation.
You should be enthusiastic, demonstrate initiative have a good technical understanding and be undaunted by complex systems.
This position will involve some travel.
Essential skills and experience
- Knowledge of various Project management frameworks and methodologies
- Risk Opportunity and Issue management
- Resource, schedule and requirements management
- Proven ability to manage own time and quickly identify and manage priorities
- Excellent interpersonal abilities and proven ability to work collaboratively in a cross-functional project environment
- First-rate communication skills and the ability to form strong relationships both internally and externally
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills (working language is English)
- Proficiency with MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project)
- Competent in the use of various video conferencing systems
- Competent in organising and running project meetings both internally and with high level customer representatives
- Engineering Degree or equivalent certification, training, and experience
- A minimum of three (3) years in a Project Engineering / Management role
Desirable skills and experience
- A good knowledge of a broad range of engineering subjects
- PMP or PRINCE2 qualification would be advantageous
A full Job Description is available for this role. Please request a copy before applying by getting in touch with Carolyn Smart at firstname.lastname@example.org
In return we can offer the opportunity to work with cutting edge technology, a competitive salary and flexible working conditions. The office environment is friendly, open and relaxed and encourages a good team spirit. We can guarantee your work will be varied and interesting.
We appreciate that our ideal candidate is a rare individual so we are happy to consider applications from people who do not possess the full range of experience we specify above and can provide training where necessary.
If you are interested in working at Loop and would like to apply for this position please email your cover note and CV to Carolyn Smart at email@example.com or call 01305 257108 for an informal chat.
WHATS IT LIKE WORKING AT LOOP?
“Every project is different, designs are innovative and boundaries are continually being pushed. I get to contribute to every stage of the design and build process so it’s very satisfying to see an idea turned into a fully working machine.”
Principal Mechanical Engineer