Negotiable depending upon experience
Are you looking for a new challenge?
Due to our continued growth we are looking for a dedicated Health and Safety Advisor to oversee the management of risk.
Your skills and enthusiasm will help enable, empower and support our organisation to continue to grow whilst ensuring all legislation and good practice in Health and Safety is followed.
This is an exciting new position and will develop the right person to a higher professional level.
This position will involve some travel.
Required skills, experience and qualifications:
- Qualified or working towards NEBOSH National General Certificate Level (or equivalent) with membership of IOSH or another equivalent professional body
- Sound working knowledge of health and safety legislation and good practice
- Experience of working within a health and safety environment at an operational level
- Knowledge of Construction Design and Management regulations
- Approachable with good communication skills and the ability to present information in a clear and meaningful way
- Ability to juggle priorities and work flexibly within a dynamic environment
- Proficient in IT including Microsoft Word and Excel
- A current driving licence with access to a suitable vehicle for use during your duties
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Delivering day to day health and safety services providing advice, guidance and support on all matters relating to health and safety
- Monitoring accident and incident reporting providing investigator support and intervention as and when necessary
- Conducting periodic health and safety reviews and assurance checks to ensure compliance
- Ensuring the provision of a quality health and safety training programme tailored to meet the company’s needs
If you are interested in working at Loop and would like to know more please feel free to contact Carolyn Smart at email@example.com or call 01305 257108 for an informal chat.
WHATS IT LIKE WORKING AT LOOP?
“The work at Loop is varied and challenging in a friendly and relaxed environment. We have a really supportive team and management provide everything you need to achieve your best. At Loop, new ideas are valued and encouraged, no matter your position or how long you’ve worked here.”