Commensurate with accomplishment and experience
Are you looking for the next step in your finance career?
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join Loop Technology, currently leading the market in the supply of state-of-the-art industrial automation solutions.
The Finance Manager position will suit a confident and highly experienced finance professional and offers the potential for career progression.
The main responsibilities of the role will include:
- Lead the Finance team
- Ownership and management of the company’s financial projection model
- Day-to-day management responsibility for the finance and accounting operations
- Preparation and presentation of monthly management accounts
- Cash flow forecasting (updated on a weekly basis) and advise top management of potential issues and strategies for mitigating them
- Oversee project reporting
- Ensure relevant deadlines are met and ensure that company is compliant with relevant statutory regulation in relation (but not limited) to VAT, Corporation Tax, PAYE, R&D tax relief claims and Companies House
- Oversee Payroll
- Process the year end accounts
- Liaise with company’s external accountants
- Quality auditing
- Processing payment runs
- Monitoring internal controls and development of mechanisms to report the effectiveness of the finance department
- Managing financial transactions and streamlining accounting functions and operations
- Evaluating and managing financial risk within projects and the business as a whole
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities
- Provide financial information to external stakeholders on an adhoc basis
Essential skills and experience
- Clear communicator and ability to work with a range of departments and external stakeholders (including non- finance professionals)
- Previous experience in Management and Financial Accounting
- Confident User of Microsoft software (including Excel, Powerpoint and Word)
- Ability to review financial processes, suggest improvements and implement them
- Hands on approach
- Ability to present information to provide meaningful insight
- Experience of a broad accounting role, preferably in a SME
- Proficient in the use of accounting software (preferably Sage but this isn’t essential)
- Fully qualified accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA)
- Experience working in an asset- build industry
Remuneration and benefits:
- Salary: Circa £40,000 commensurate with accomplishment and experience
- 22 days holiday + national holiday days
- Ample onsite free parking
- Employee referral bonus scheme
- Genuine opportunities for career progression
Applicants must provide a cover note as well as their CV to apply for this position.
If you are interested in the role and would like to know more, please contact Carolyn Smart at email@example.com or call 01305 257108 for an informal chat.
WHATS IT LIKE WORKING AT LOOP?
“Every project is different, designs are innovative and boundaries are continually being pushed. I get to contribute to every stage of the design and build process so it’s very satisfying to see an idea turned into a fully working machine.”
Principal Mechanical Engineer