Commensurate with accomplishment and experience
Are you ready for a fresh and exciting new opportunity?
We are seeking an Electro Mechanical Service Engineer to work alongside out existing workshop team. The right candidate will have demonstrable experience of building, modifying and fault finding complex industrial equipment both electrical and mechanical.
The main responsibilities of the role will include:
- Build of electrical systems and complex assemblies
- Planning and implementing cable routing solutions, trunking and cable lengths on machinery
- Testing and setting up of equipment with the commissioning and software engineers according to Standard Operating Procedures (electrical and mechanical)
- Installation of machinery at customer site
- Working away at customer site with overnight stays to fit, build and modify machinery and equipment – sometimes at short notice
- Finish all work to a very high standard
- Pay close attention to all elements of Health and Safety and PPE
- Interpret CAD drawings
Essential skills and experience
- Must be proactive and able to adapt to changing situations
- Must hold a clean full driving licence
- Problem solving skills
- Articulate and professional in all settings
Desirable skills and experience
- Turning and Milling
Due to the bespoke nature of our work, no two projects are the same, our engineers therefore need to have the drive and initiative to be fully engaged in every project and be able to evaluate the best way forward to complete the job. The role will be challenging and rewarding and also provide an opportunity to work with cutting edge technology. Additional training can be provided as necessary.
If you are interested in working at Loop and would like to apply for this position or would like to find out more please email your cover note and CV to Carolyn Smart at email@example.com or call 01305 257108 for an informal chat.
WHATS IT LIKE WORKING AT LOOP?
“Every project is different, designs are innovative and boundaries are continually being pushed. I get to contribute to every stage of the design and build process so it’s very satisfying to see an idea turned into a fully working machine.”
Principal Mechanical Engineer