Negotiable depending upon experience
Are you looking for a new challenge?
We are seeking an Electrical Build Technician to join our existing Workshop Team. If you have experience with setting up and fault finding complex industrial equipment and enjoy varied work where no two days or projects are the same then this could be the role for you.
Our ideal candidate will be someone that is proactive, quick thinking and can adapt to changing situations. The role also includes working along side Commissioning Engineers and Software Engineers to install machinery at our customer sites, therefore you need to be happy to travel and work away from home, sometimes at short notice.
Your day to day role will include:
- Build of electrical systems including, building of electrical cabinets and wiring up of peripheral equipment
- Planning and implementing cable routing solutions, trunking and cable lengths on machinery
- Testing systems according to Standard Procedures
- Working on customer sites (sometimes alone and for extended periods of time) to install and fault find equipment
Essential skills and experience
- Qualified to HNC or equivalent level
- Confident with mechanical work
- Confident in reading and understanding complex electrical drawings
- Have a good understanding of how industrial systems work, particularly with regard to safety systems
- Confident with build and troubleshooting of complex electrical systems
- Have a full clean UK driving license
In return we can offer the opportunity to work with cutting edge technology, a competitive salary and flexible working conditions. The workshop environment is friendly and encourages a good team spirit. We can guarantee your work will be varied and interesting.
If you are interested in working at Loop and would like to know more please feel free to contact Carolyn Smart at email@example.com or call 01305 257108 for an informal chat.
WHATS IT LIKE WORKING AT LOOP?
“Working at Loop is like working for a big business but it still has a family feel. The approachability of the directors is something I’ve never experienced working in previous companies”