Negotiable depending upon experience
Are you looking for a new challenge?
We are seeking an Electrical Build Technician who enjoys problem solving and commissioning projects at customer sites.
Essential skills and experience
- A time served Apprenticeship, HNC or equivalent
- Experience working in the field of Industrial Electricals including commissioning and problem solving
- Able to read and understand complex electrical drawings
- Organised and able to work without supervision
- Comfortable working at customer’s sites (sometimes at short notice) as well as in our factory
- Good at communicating with customers and representing the company
- Previous experience in building and testing control cabinets
- Able to work comfortably alongside engineers of various disciplines (software and mechanical) during the commissioning stage of a project
- Possess a UK driving licence and be happy to drive to customer sites around the UK
Desirable skills and experience
- 2 years experience working in the special purpose machinery industry
In return we can offer the opportunity to work with cutting edge technology, a competitive salary and flexible working conditions. The workshop environment is friendly and encourages a good team spirit. We can guarantee your work will be varied and interesting.
If you are interested in working at Loop and would like to know more please feel free to contact Carolyn Smart at email@example.com or call 01305 257108 for an informal chat.
WHATS IT LIKE WORKING AT LOOP?
“Working at Loop is like working for a big business but it still has a family feel. The approachability of the directors is something I’ve never experienced working in previous companies”